Thursday, November 09, 2006

Powering the Point

Yesterday and today have found me sitting on my butt for 8 hours each, learning the basics of Power Point. While I know how to do a basic presentation, it is always good to learn the extra tips and other stuff that elude you. It's 9.00 am on the final day of the course, and I still am sitting here with 2 other ladies, waiting for the other 10 people from a large telco, which shall remain unnamed, who feel that they can just traipse in (yesterday they strolled in at 9.20 am). I of course have voiced my feelings to the school about how rude and offensive it is to make people wait. This evening I shall be joining my friends to visit Erik Jenkinson, offspring of Wai Ling and Phil, notably remembered for turning up in his wife's skirt at my 50th birthday party. How I miss my friends, all now alumni of SES. It's 9.05 now and time to create some murmurs about starting the bloody course so we can all finish on time and not have to rush through explanations because of these ill-mannered plebians.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

Powerpoint? I am an expert! Could have just paid me for the course.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home