Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Thorny issues


When Pet, Mish and Edward headed north for the Grand Prix 2 years ago, I packed my gear and took off to the Esplanade, in Mischa's dear old Esme, the car I could park so well! The area around Marina Bay is really pretty at night, and lots of people are about, taking in the sights and sounds. I bought myself a hot dog and enjoyed the scenery. These photos were captured by my Canon S1. The (last) photo of the Esplanade theatre at night was published in Photo-I magazine, which made me feel proud. Sitting near the Merlion, I watched the Durian change colours. I have not seen that happen since. The downside of that trip was that my diamond bracelet slipped off my wrist without my knowing .... sigh.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That'll teach you not to lend me your diamonds!

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

i like the last photo too mummy

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger doomed_troll said...

always new photography was an expensive hobby...great shots

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home