Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"Tall, Tall Trees" - By Alan Jackson, a nice song to line-dance to

Trees are fascinating. I came across these in Marina Bay when we were making our way towards the Fireworks. This shot shows them set against the setting sun; isn't this a stunning shot?

I particularly love tree skeletons - here's one, also found in Marina Bay. so beautiful.

These swaying palms were shot from our chalet at Mayang Sari. A storm was brewing and we just sat there, watching the trees bend, and listening to the sound of the wind sending the fronds this way and that.


This next shot was also taken at the Mayang Sari, against the early rays of a setting sun

4 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dima said,

Damn good photography poochie, lovely shots.........you write beautifully, I cannot help saying it

 
At 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dima. Trees make fascinating photography subjects. As for the writing skills, I get it from my daughters!

 
At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

More from me, I would say since Mish can't spell.

I like the leaves-less tree, looks like the one from the Harry Potter movies.

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

what's that again little tikes / tongue?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home