Monday, October 09, 2006

Steaks, Chicken and a sock in the jaw






Sunday saw us at Mischa and Edward's place for lunch. Tuffy tried to beat us to it but we arrived earlier. The reason for her doing so was to have Caitlin all to herself, but as the photos show, the Grandpa got her first. Godma got her wish, and had the darling to herself, but didn't expect the quick sock in the jaw from one chubby arm! After her bit of cereal, (most of it which landed on her chin), Baby was despatched to her bath and enjoyed reading her book and splashing water all around! (Note the long curl). While Pepper devoured her Begging Strips, we enjoyed delicious steaks, sausages and mash, and Tuffy's lovely original spring chicken, which Jamie contentedly finished. Thanks, everyone for a fun time!

16 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

Thanks for coming! Nice pic tuff.

 
At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for putting that one up, ma.

My chicken was fabulous! The skills! The skills!

 
At 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dima said

The first picture is so..............beautiful a bit like tuffy when she was young

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

My god this child has some curls!

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

What the hell di! You mean like her mother right? :)

 
At 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

em said......
true, this particular pic with her grandfather, just like Tuff.
her curls like lost mah-jong.
but she is soooooooo cute.

 
At 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Di said,

Pooch remember the picture of the two girls together when they gave Adan the mug for Christmas with the photo on it and he cried when he recieved that gift at christmas, that shot of tuffy, Caitlin looks so much like her

 
At 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

em said....
can't talk much about the
spring chicken, have to wait
for the sofa set first,
then take a number and then
maybe some spring chicken.....

 
At 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say I don't know what the girls looked like when young but Caitlin is now looking more like her mummy. Sounds like a wonderful day!

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

I'll scan that photo and show you. Actually its true...that photo caitlin looks like tuff especially with the unruly curls.

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

The photo is now on my blog!

 
At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok with the unruly curls.

Anyway, enough with this ticket nonsense! If I make dinner, I don't wanna hear any complaints about how I live near Johor!! (that's Mish's favourite)

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

You can practically see the Sultan of Johor's palace!

 
At 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hawker centre doesn't have one Malay or Indian stall.

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger AdriennePereira said...

I will put up on my blog another favourite photo of my little girls.

I love babies with curly hair!

 
At 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, I forgot to thank Tuff and Jamie for the much-needed grill pan! Finally we can get our steaks grilled with them grill lines!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home