Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I always enjoy my greens

This lovely photo of a Travellers' Palm ( l like it as the "Raffles Palm") was taken at the Orchid Garden on a Sunday morning a few months ago; with Pet, Edward and Philip. As my photographic skills were not honed enough to capture the beautiful red birds, I left them in the little grove, and walked around the lovely grounds.


Take a look at the water lily leaf cupping the raindrops from the previous night. It was 7.30 in the morning at our favourite resort; and the light was great for photography.

Sometimes we pass these things by without a second thought, don't we ?

3 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

I like the palm mummy

 
At 9:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the palm too compared the other picture, which is a blue square. The pic didn't come out Moo!

I also liked your coconut tree shots you took in Bintan the last time! :)

 
At 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh ? The photo did not come out ?
I will try to re-upload.

The palm is very pretty, I agree.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home