Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sunsets are a gift from God










I truly believe that sunsets are a wonderful gift from above, and Adrian and I have spent many, many hours sitting and watching them. In Phuket, I hired a car to drive me an hour north to Prongthep Cape. There must have been 200 people there but yours truly was early enough to snag a good spot. While there was no red ball dipping into the sea, there was this kaleidoscope of lovely colours; I thought the shot of the mother and daughter silhouetted against the landscape was interesting. There are also a couple of photos taken at Patong Beach, where I contemplated the sun's beautiful rays highlighting the horrendous devastation that Christmas. If you look closely at the last Patong photo, you will see a paraglider, whom I missed catching against the sun. Ah well...

4 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger doomed_troll said...

wah mega post, sunset on phuket looks good eh. Must organize a "photo trip" ;)

 
At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dima said,

Pooch I admire all your photos but you write so beautifully.

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

just viewed yr blog pooch... keep it up. of course sir cliff was featured fresh fm the concert. check out grahams pics on www.groz.deviantart.com/gallery
cheers jeff

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home