Monday, September 14, 2009

Yeah! Row 1!!!!

Zippedi-doodah-zippedi-ay, my oh my what a wonderful day!

Logged on from early but Ticketek opened only at noon; and both Susmita and I were being offered a selection of seats; and then boom! - or boomz, according to Ris Low - Front Block 5 - one block from centre - Row 1!! Grab, Grab, Grab. This was the Visa pre-sale and I am not going to make the same mistake twice.

Cliff and Jasmine drove to Burswood to see if they could pay for selected seats but no go; only online. Janice is on training today so she could not help. If I could not get good seats today, then on the 17th, - first day of the public sale - she and her team would log on and she would let me know what seats are being offered. So nice of her.
Thanks, Cliff, Jas and Janice.

My first day working from home, I had to get my priorities right.


1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you pooch, well done,
I can imagine what it will be like in the front row. Wow.......if he sings constantly or the next time, think of me.

D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home