I am indeed leaving...
A conversation with old friend Peter Knipp made the knowledge that I am indeed really leaving, really sink in. He exclaimed that this is very sad news, for the show, for the Chefs, for the industry, for SES. He said that an era has come to an end, and that there will be holes that no one else can fill. My dear friend Otto Weibel, with whom I have also run the show with since 1989, had no words for a second, when I told him the news. then he said, "Don't kill me". It's hard to part with people like this, who have been part of a show that was a big part of my working stint here. The best part of my run with SES is working with my chefs. I shall certainly miss them. As far as possible, I will be at FCC 2010 in April, partaking of the National Team lunch(es), as a guest. Wouldn't that be nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home