It seems quite unreal
After 25 years and 2 months of service with Singapore Exhibition Services, I am moving on to a new adventure.
It hasn't quite sunk in.
I enjoy grandmotherhood, my family, Caitlin, Isabella, Pepper and Dolce, Cliff Richard, country music, massages, cooking shows, shopping, time by myself, and a good read. And more massages.
2 Comments:
I reckon it cant be easy to leave something that has been a huge part of your life. At least you know the good memories will outweigh the bad by about 10-1 and you can leave knowing what you have achieved in a quarter of a century working there!
Almost half my life here. That's a mighty long time. I'm getting some nice compliments from people I've worked with; it will be difficult to not work with my Chefs. Ah Well, something new awaits....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home