Oklahoma, Here We Come!
I'm getting used to the idea of leaving and have been busy throwing out old stuff in the office, waiting for handover to be done as my colleague is busy with her own show.
I have to attend Orientation in Tulsa at the end of October. I hope my back and foot behave. It's exciting because I want to catch George Strait or any other similar country artist, either in Texas of Nashville. Turns out my new boss is also a George Strait fan - what are the odds? - and is checking out concerts for me. George's website does not list any tours in October but I will take whatever country I can get. Maybe Randy Travis, or Alan Jackson. Tulsa has country shows so we need not travel out. We might even meet the Okie from Muscogee.
I hope this new venture - without the painful HR and Admin duties I currently have - will allow me, working from home, to spend more time with my family and to smell the roses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home