Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A Ragamuffin Weekend











My second post this week is of a delightful weekend spent in the company of one Caitlin Rose. While her parents enjoyed the tranquility of Mayang Sari, we got the Read and Repeat Miss Caitlin who asked her questions over and over again. She delighted us with her stories, inadvertently terrorising Dolce, clambered on our bed and insisted we cover her with the blanket, played with our bedside table's contents - Grampa could not find his comb after that - sang her songs, counted to 10 in Mandarin and Malay and learnt how to count to 3 in French in 3 easy lessons. We took her to the beach where she frolicked, and to the park where her botany skills came in handy. She licked the bark though the taste of grass, she discovered, was not that good. We delivered her home on Sunday evening, and surprised her parents with food and one very tired child. And we took home one Grampa who was rather quiet, for once!

4 Comments:

At 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her hair, sweet Lord, her hair!

And yes, she's damn R+R!! "I go to the ballpooooool?"



"I go to the ballpooooool?"




"I go to the ballpooooool?"




"I go to the ballpooooool?"

 
At 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

em said.... so cute she is.
you and adan must have had
a lovely weekend.

 
At 10:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to rebond her hair.

My question is
"Where's kermit mummy?"

Mish

 
At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grand-children, thank God we don't own them but what a threat to have!

The Moor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home