Finally, a break....


With my culinary competition now three weeks behind me, it's time to grab some R&R. I had planned to go in August after my two June meetings and office move logistics; but I have now advanced the break, seeing that ministerial and regulator registrations are sluggish although it's just a month away! This is likely to become a deluge when I return next week, so best to grab some Mayang Sari healing while I can. My allowance for FHA on-site attendance, arriving at 6 am, leaving after 9 pm total a princely $300 which will buy me a couple of much-deserved massages, and all done my favourite way - no air-conditioning, just a fan turning lazily, with the tinkling of a water feature, birds twittering, and best of all, the sound of surf nearby. I can't wait.

3 Comments:
You and daddy on a dirty holiday!
Mish
Yesterday night, she called him "lover"!!!
em said......
did you ever think otherwise :)))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home