In Mayang Mode, Episode 3, 2008
"I hope you vomit!" - Those were the words that Tuff messaged me when I sent her a photo of Adrian and myself on the ferry to Bintan. Fortunately for me, the water was calm but I still took my seasick tablet - better safe than sorry. We spent 3 days together - our usual honeymoon to celebrate being partners for 33 years; then were joined by Mischa, Tuff and Caitlin on Saturday morning. Sadly, Edward could not make it. It rained the morning of the first day, then was cloudy on Thursday - which was really nice - then really hot on Friday and Saturday. The sea was a huge swimming pool for us, and there were fish galore swimming around us, ones as large as pomfrets; we fed them bread and it was fascinating to see them swim around us; about 30 in a school. Tuff of course would not enter the water at first because of the fish but eventually did.
For some reason, I could not insert text with the slide show, so see below. For captions, you can either click on the box at the extreme right, or place your mouse on the slide.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home