Monday, February 04, 2008

A gathering with old friends

Last Friday saw a gathering of old friends, ex-colleagues, whom I miss. Many of my friends have left SES and almost everyone here is new and pretty transient. We all missed Jean who now lives in Auckland, and we missed Marilyn too, who was sick. Dolce was with us and was all dressed up, waiting for the guests! We had a good time, with good company, good food and wine. It's so different when you work with close friends; I'm so glad we all stay in touch.

Susmita was pretty big and I just heard she just popped Natalie. Congrats, Sus.
Here, Dolce decided she wanted some lurve.
Terh Ling now teaches at R.I. and has two children of her own, Kimberly and Darryl. She was our Marketing Services Executive.
Wai Ling was also Marketing Services Executive and is married to Phil who wore a skirt to my 50th birthday. They have a son, Eric.
Ai Lin too was with our Marketing Department; She has a son called Julian; She loves our mango salad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home