Family Holiday in Bintan, Dec 2007 and our new home
It's been ages since I updated my blog - I had to deal with Flickr from what I was used to; work is getting busy with my Food show in April and the ministerial meeting in June. The back can't take sitting longer than an hour at a time. I've been at this since 10 am and it's 3.30 pm now!
Below are photos of our new home, and you can also find a link to the photos of our Bintan trip. Beware, I uploaded 168 shots. And beware, somehow my member page link is listed, so please don't edit anything. Thanks.
We had a wonderful time, it was pouring in Singapore, but it rained only at night there, and on the day we left. The waters were choppy, but thanks to good old Dramamine, we survived it, despite some rather loud vomiting heard on board. Caitlin had the best time, Grandpa had a bad back after that, Jamie suffered from too much sun and bending over his sand-castle, Mish, Tuff and I had a lovely massage and Edward had his cigars by the sea.
Here's the link : http://www.flickr.com/photos/adriennepereira/
You can view the slideshow [see top right hand corner]





Below are photos of our new home, and you can also find a link to the photos of our Bintan trip. Beware, I uploaded 168 shots. And beware, somehow my member page link is listed, so please don't edit anything. Thanks.
We had a wonderful time, it was pouring in Singapore, but it rained only at night there, and on the day we left. The waters were choppy, but thanks to good old Dramamine, we survived it, despite some rather loud vomiting heard on board. Caitlin had the best time, Grandpa had a bad back after that, Jamie suffered from too much sun and bending over his sand-castle, Mish, Tuff and I had a lovely massage and Edward had his cigars by the sea.
Here's the link : http://www.flickr.com/photos/adriennepereira/
You can view the slideshow [see top right hand corner]
Our new home : It's nearly 3 months since we moved from our beloved 728. We are now almost 100% settled in Pasir Ris. We like it here; it's quiet although we are surrounded by flats on the front side; and thanks to my husband wanting the morning sun, it greets us full force right up till 11 am. Below are some photos of the new place. We miss our ground floor space, and also all that extra floor space, but we are lucky to have found a place that's quiet and Pasir Ris has a fair amount of greenery which we like. We are also lucky to have fit in our favourite furniture pieces and almost all of our knick-knacks.
Here's the 'Before' view
The hundred+ ornaments get their display space
Here's the 'Before' shot

Here's the 'Before' shot

Here's the 'Before' shot
Here's the 'Before' shot
Here's the 'Before' shot

1 Comments:
What a warm, nice and cosy place.
GOD bless your family and your new home.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home