Cliffy the Time Machine
TIME MACHINE TOUR 2008 Wembley Arena: Nov 12, 14, 15
Cardiff International Arena: Nov 17
Birmingham NIA: Nov 20, 22, 23
Manchester MEN Arena: Nov 25, 26
Newcastle Metro Radio Arena: Nov 28
Glasgow SECC: Nov 30
Belfast Odyssey Arena: Dec 2
Ticket Prices : £50 and £45
Ticketzone on-line booking from 9 am on Sunday 14 October at www.cliffrichard.org
Hmmm....

6 Comments:
Why is his tour called The Machine Tour? Is it cos he needs machines to keep him performing?
Will he be performing "We Don't Talk Anymore"?
It's called the Time Machine tour lah; I guess it's because he's seem quite a lot of "Time".
Beti and I think that he may bring the tour out to Asia in 2009. She says it's damn cold in the UK at that time and the last time she went she could not get her first 5 rows. He always performs that song!
You and Beti are such groupies.
go for it moo!!!
You pay for my air ticket and I will go with you!
Mish
It really doesn't matter to me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home