Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spending the weekend with the Rascal

Hi Everyone, it's been a while, I know - but work has been keeping me busy. I've turned on the Internet this weekend, so here's a post...

Caitlin came over and tested whatever my Physio told me not to do. Wheeling her in her tricycle made me bend over, I can't carry her anymore without feeling a strain, trying to follow her wherever she crawls is an effort, but dancing with her is so much fun! Here are some photos of her, one with my bra on!

The Grandpa had to rescue her when her foot got stuck between the pedal and the yellow foot-rest!

Climbing up!

With her mummy

The literary genius

Rough Riding...

Look, Gammy, it's your blue bra!

With The Gammy
She's just learnt to make this funny face

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

em said....
her funny face is sooooooooooo
cute. and her first bra !!!!

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger doomed_troll said...

wat lovely pictures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home