We should have gone....
Sigh, Sigh, Sigh. Regrets, I have a few ....
Cliff gave his Lanka and Philippines fans half an hour more than he did for his other shows and that's because he has never performed in those countries. AND - he included my 2 favourites - "The Minute You're Gone" and "Lucky Lips". Sigh.
My friend Alan Palmer from Sri Lanka popped by this afternoon and brought with him a load of news cuttings; and guess what? In one photo, Cliff was wearing the shirt that Beti and I bought him! And behind him is his manager, Roger Bruce, who sadly, did not come through this time because of Cliff's tight schedule.

3 Comments:
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL that he is wearing the t shirt u bought him!
And it's not the first time too, that he wore a shirt that Beti bought. I shall still leave all shirt selections to Beti. It cost us S$60.
Mish sais:
A lovely shirt ma! I thought it was going to be all orchidy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home