Thursday, March 15, 2007

Day 2 with the Rascal - Part 2









Why can't I get coloured fonts today ??

Here are more photos of my enjoyable 2 days with the ruffian. I am trying to upload more videos but am being constantly foiled. I will try again tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pooch,

So cute can see quite a rascal, very very cute. Dancing followed the Mother.........nice shots of her. So happy to know she's up and defintely about.

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger doomed_troll said...

great pics moo the whole series is great!

 
At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

em said.......
i can see you had lots of fun
she looks a real little ruffian,
but she is soooooo cute.

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

Love all the pics ma! Thanks for babysitting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home