Tuesday, February 06, 2007

And Caitlin came as well






I am doing this post at home as my Internet is still on, and I am bobbing along to the Pussycat Dolls "Wait a Minute" which I learnt to transfer to my phone in the office, and now to my home computer. The wonder of technology to one who used to point the other end of the remote at the TV!

Mish and Caitlin dropped by to pick up some curry mangga yesterday, and again, we notice how Caitlin's changing, and growing. How fast time flies. The photos are from yesterday and from two weeks ago. We heard her saying Da-daay a couple of times; man this girl is going to talk very quickly like her mother who said her first few words at 7 months old. I wish Nano was able to see her now. On 23 May 2006, we clocked in at 4 generations; but alas, a photo was all she saw. 17 days later, she was gone. She was adamant that Caitlin should not be brought to hospital because of the "all the germs around".... She'd have been so thrilled and would have a lot to talk to her about, and Caitlin to her. It was this close ....

3 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

em said.....
the 4th picture of Caitlin, is
so beautiful.

 
At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nano would have loved this little minx with her set of curly hair. Nan, who always had something small for everyone, would be watching her saying, "Rayu, this rascal!"

She would be calling Mischa everyday, asking what Caitlin is eating today - "same same this brown rice, not good give this girl something different!".

I'm sure she came to visit Caitlin anyway. :)

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Tempest23 said...

So fatty this bum bum. Interestingly enough I actually went to see Nan before I gave birth to Caitlin. Really wished she could have seen her after all the calls about what to bathe in after I give birth, what to eat and drink etc, the aruda etc.

It seems so anti climax that she passed away so fast after that.

I know you miss her mummy but don't worry we are always here for you and maybe there is some of nan in Caitlin?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home