"In a Matter of Moments" - Cliff Richard



I turned on the Internet at home and here is my second post of the day! The back is now killing me....Yup, in a matter of days, I will be enveloped in an atmosphere of fan adoration, once again to be so near to my idol, to hear that voice that has captivated me for 42 years. Beti and I will take a bus up directly to Genting, as we considered the time taken for airport waits and still have to take a cab up to to the highlands. Armed with my music, my book and an array of pain killers and back medication, I am so looking forward to it. We get there on Thursday, when I will take off with my camera while Beti hits the tables. Thanks to Mr Chow, the Marketing Manager, we are now staying in the same hotel as the Sir, and time might find us riding the lifts up and down! Mr Chow invited us to dinner on Friday night before the show. We are in Row 6 on Friday because of the VIPs/Royalty and on Saturday we are in Row 1. It's really not what you know... Having said that, I hope the 2003 seating debacle does not repeat itself. We fly back on Sunday in time for the evening show. I'm not sure if we are able to meet him again as his manager has partially retired, but then again, we have both met him 3 times, and that' s more that the thousands of other fans have. I will focus on the few familiar ballads that he will be doing which will strike me deep - The Twelfth of Never, Miss You Nights" and "A Matter of Moments". Seeing him sing it live 3 times will make it worth the money spent. To think that ONJ is performing here 3 weeks after Cliff! She should have been here doing "Suddenly" with him, man. I saw them perform this 2 nights in a row in Perth. I will never forget it.
When will he come by again ? No one knows, but if he does, I certainly hope his plans of reuniting with the Shads materialises. He turns 67 this year. Imagine that, and he is still doing world tours. Amazing. The photos are from the Wembley concert in November. I like the longish hair and the way he can still fit into those jeans and so nicely too.
In a matter of moments .....

3 Comments:
Use to think that life was sweet! Used to think we were so complete.
Enjoy! Stalk the bugger in the lifts and resturants the fella has to eat!
I think it's freaky that he can still into them jeans.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home