Friday, November 06, 2009

The Honeymoon is Over

Today is the last day of my 7-day orientation/training; I will however go back tomorrow because I need more info on budgets (Gawd) and delegate registration. I have had to sit in on Manager's meetings and will continue to do so by teleconferencing (double Gawd). There is so much to absorb and once I get back I will have to be fully operational. Gaji Buta has ended.

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dima,

Yup the gaji buta is over.........haha, you can make it lah no matter what, invest in one of those houses there, beautiful man. Enjoy what's left of your so called holiday. Take care, do you need another staff in Singapore to assist can call me ok no need to pay a high salary ok......how I wish

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger AdriennePereira said...

We like Tulsa. OK I admit I thought it was in the boondocks - well it's right in the middle of the States, but it's nice. And a good place for concerts. Elton and Billy Joel perform together next week, David Cook performs tonight, Travis Tritt plays next Sat...

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger AdriennePereira said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home